A foundation is built to support the structure and keep water out, but over time the integrity of that foundation may be compromised. Due to the freeze-thaw cycle and hydrostatic pressure from within the earth, foundation walls can become bowed or cracked, causing foundation leaks. This issue can affect all types of foundations, from stone to concrete blocks to poured concrete—and the resulting water in your basement can lead to serious problems. Engineered Foundation Systems offers a range of waterproofing products from the industry leaders. We will custom tailor a waterproofing solution to fit your specific needs and finally stop the nuisance of water!
Indications of Water Entry:
- Visible water ponding or flowing on floors.
- Moisture around floor/wall cracks
- Efflorescence (a salt deposit left on wall-usually caused by water passing through)
- Mold/mildew growth
- Deterioration of walls due to moisture absorption
- Paint on floors/walls bulging or flaking
- Staining or damp spots on carpets
Some Benefits of Waterproofing:
- PEACE OF MIND!
- Add livable, functional space
- Increase resale value
- Prevent mold/mildew and possible health risks
Please visit our waterproofing photo gallery to see some of our work!