Stop the damage with HELICAL PIER Foundation Systems
Chance ® Helical Pile System offers a technically superior and cost-effective alternative to tearing out and rebuilding your foundation walls. Our patented stabilizing system is backed by more than 80 years of structural engineering experience.
The concept is founded on the principle of screwing a helical plate attached to a steel pier into stable subsoil strata until the torque applied indicates that the necessary load capacity has been achieved. Adjustable brackets are then attached to the base of your foundation walls, connecting the piers to the foundations. The weight of your structure is then shifted to the piers. In the process, foundations, walls and floors are repositioned and retained from further movement.
The Helical Pier system installs quickly with common contractor tools. The load-bearing steel shafts are screwed into the ground independent of the structure and their bearing or holding capacity is verified as the system is installed.
- A time-proven, versatile and technically sound system
- Lower-cost – both for the system and its installation
- Faster installation than other methods
- Very limited excavation – site is minimally disturbed
- No heavy equipment required
- Installs in limited-access areas
- Can beused in new home construction to enhance foundation strength on sites with poor soil conditions
Please visit our helical pier photo gallery to view some pictures of just a few of our piering installations.
Contact us for a free estimate! Our Certified Technicians will be happy to find the products to custom fit your specific needs. Call us today and we’ll come to your home for a free consultation.